Monday, June 25, 2007

Growing up....

At 27 years old, I feel more like a kid than a young man. The things I do with the lads, the way we chat and joke around even the way we behave makes me feel that Im at a static age of 17. I even collect those model Ferrari's that every Shell station sells and when they dont have the model(s) I wanted I'd asked for my money back and go to another station. hahaha! Thats how important it is to me. Me and the lads still joke around like we're 10 year olds on our bikes going to padang playing bola and I pity to all my friends life partners cause we're just plain insane. 17... I supposed thats probably where my mental development ended. Haha. Shouldve drank more Nespray when I was younger. Anyway, the only thing thats different between 10 years back compared to now is sadly the size of my waist. :(

Do you still remember those triple 1 yellow colored cards where we were supposed to fill in when we were younger? Awh... you know... the ones where you're supposed to write down your ambitions every year.

I remember putting down police man cause I thought it was kinda cool and have all these stuffs at my disposal...




See... 80's babies are influenced by those cheesy "cop&robber" movies because we grew up watching Miami Vice-the series, Magnum P.I, 21 Jump Street, Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon, Police Academy....the list goes on and on.

Imagine me...a copper! HAHA...Thank god that I didnt turn to one. Doesnt matter whether youre an honest cop or a p*g in uniform, everyone will run away from you cause they think youre going to extort money from them. HAHA! "So... camne nak setel sekarang.." is the most used phrase I bet they use everyday. And am I the only person who thinks that the "Jangan Rasuah" badge a joke? I wish I could have one of those badges so I can wear them when they catch me speeding or something.

Despite of all this crap, they'd be the first one you'd ring if you're in trouble. hahaha.... kinda like a love hate relationship going on. Love them or you hate them.. you still need them around. And they need us around to make trouble. wahahhaha!



Respect the Uniform not the man.


No comments: