Sunday, July 1, 2007

Transformers..MoDiMit-DiAiii!!

Yep. Its another boring Monday & as much as I try to cheer myself up by reading funny emails and posting pointless blogs, its still Monday. How boring.


Transformerrrrsss.....ModiMitde'Aii...
Transformerrrrsss.....RobertInde'Skai....

Hahaha!

I managed to catch Transformers the movie on saturday. And I was expecting to get hampered by yaknow... certain things in the movie which hollywood movie makers like to change when they do a remakes or cinematised your favourite comic book hero.

Examples of poor remakes & cinematized comic book heroes
1) X-Men 1,2& 3.-Poor cast except for the Aussie dude( wolverine),
2) Blade 3- Its like wacthing silent action movie with a bad plot.
3) Alien Vs. Predator - I dont know where to start commenting but its just bad. So bad that I watched the movie on astro 6 months after it came out of the cinema.
4) Elektra- I dont know why I even bother putting this character here...

To my surprise, Transformer wasnt like any one of the movies I mentioned above. Nothing like 'em at all. Or you know.. probably I just couldnt move, my jaw dropped... My eyes...just popped out of its sockets....my body was not responding to anything or any distractions... I was hypnotized with the effects. The last time I actually felt like this was when Megatron fought and killed Optimus Prime in transformer the movie (cartoon version) back in the late 80s early nineties...i think. I was just hypnotized. Really! And Megan Fox is the BOMB! And what really really got my jaws dropped was Primes voice...its exactly the same with the ones in the cartoons! I almost cried.




Watching the robots movements fluidity was awesome. The way they move, talk and also expressions was top notch. Its easy to say that Michael Bay had definitely scored a soaring GOAL for the transformer fans. And as usual, being a Michael Bay movie theres loads of crashes, explosions, terror & mayhem and all those gile meletup meletup ones, he just brought everything to another level. I have nothing against this movie as it was flawlessly made. Thumbs for Michael!



And yeah of course MEGAN FOX IS THE BOMB MAN!!!

ps- Dont forget to buy those Transformer Combo meals at the snacks counter. You'll get a really cool cup with pictures of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron on it. KEWL!!!

No comments: