Thursday, June 14, 2007

10Cent again!

Oh no I just noticed that its raining outside. Alamak... Confirm jem la KL like this. Luckily I haf footie today... play futsal first then hopefully the jam will surut by the time I finish playing. Its been a lousy day for me. 2 of my maintenance contract clients who I was on the verge of sealing the deal backed-off last minute. 1 had to because their institution is going thru some major changes which includes their no.1 man up there so for the time being no P.Os will be signed at the moment. The other however had to halt our dealings as it didnt get thru their finance/accounts (* pelanciyau). Tension otak. Awwhhh Man... there goes my target again. I need to close another 3-4 for this year or probably face the axe when they refuse to continue my contract. DAYMN!!! To make matters worse, my attendance records is as good as Alex Yoongs Formula One stint (* I'm late like once or twice ........every week :D).

Despite of my colourful attendance record, I am pretty sure that I have performed decently well throughout my days here * ehem*. Im dying for another holiday with the lads. Bangkoks seems to be our next ideal destination but sadly arent like our previous trips to Indonesia, Bangkok will be lot mote tougher as my ehemm... thai tongue is tied up. Ok ok... "chern rak ter" = I love you... ermmm...ermmm.. sawadikap...erm... = hi.. maybe.. ok ok.. I dont know sh*t. Miss going on holidays.
*Ohh.... the guy above is me.. practicing my new skills should I need to change my profession.

No comments: