Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kampung Trippin'


Yesterday was a pretty hot day. If you think KL is hot... You're wrong pal! Melaka is like gile 10 times hotter than KL. Even the uncle at pasar Alor Gajah was going about his business in his singlet showing off his 6 in 1 pack belly. Sorry Nek... you had to model for this picture. :D




Its been for quite sometime since I last came back to kampung. And everytime I reach the turning into the small road nearby the Sekolah vokasional, flashes of memories fly through my head then I'd have a silly grin on my face. :D. I still remember during 1 raya, when my brother accidentally lit the big tree( we were small back then so everything looked big) in front of the house on fire and everyone went panic cause the fire just got bigger and bigger. What came next was the funny part where someone ran from behind(the kitchen) with a kettle in one hand and dragging a ladder on the other, climb the tree and tried put it out. Hahahaha! I still remember how hard I laughed that day cause he couldve used the hose and put it out. Then came the serious stuff after school where all off us upgraded ourselves and played Meriam Buluh. We got some serious scolding from our parents when they found out we were playing that. Funnily, one of my uncles got away with it.


Eventhough it was an extremely hot day, thankfully enough that it was breezy. But since I had a few natural layering under my skin, I spend most of the time under the fan flapping my hat. This of course was after all those chores had finished....



Waking up after a short nap, I then only realized that its only 4 o'clock. Daymn... 2 more hours to go before I start driving back to KL. yepp.. thats my grandma behind me preparing something to drink for her favourite cucu. hahahaha. Cant wait to get back to KL....


oh yeah.. Heres the tree we almost burn down :D

No comments: