Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lunch Break



Yay!! Its Friday! And guess what!! Yeessss... tomorrow is saturday. Wuuhuuu... I still remember myself dreading over last monday. My how time flies and come to think of it, seems like I just threw a chunk of time out the window. Just managed to accomplish on a few petty tasks which seriously is nothing worth mentioning.




*Me in the office... Yep... They all dissapeared! Cilakak!



HMMPphh!!! Just got back from prayers. And I see no one in the office at the moment. They really take advantage of the time over here. Especially the ladies, I dont remember seeing any of them at friday prayers but they are the ones that usually comes into office late after lunch every friday.

Cant wait to balik and lepak and talk rubbish with the lads at gerai pasar tmn tun.


No comments: